Friday, August 14, 2015

Berlin & Potsdam

spent 4 nights in Berlin with the coolest Israeli I know, Gal, and another two nights in Potsdam with my friend from university, Marie.

Berlin, like some other places, seems to be different for me every time I visit it. This time there was no schedule at all, apart from an obligatory visit to the Jewish Museum, so I spent my days chillaxing at a nearby lake (Plötzensee) and/or with Gal and his awesoooome friends. Somehow I ended up with a bicycle and, to my own surprise, I enjoyed it SO much to ride the streets of Berlin that I even visited my cousin at the other end of the city. I also got to know some activists from Berlin in a spontaneous meeting - thanks for that again!


I didn't really take a lot of pictures, but maybe you still like the impressions.












In Potsdam my highlight was definitely the freely accessible boulder wall we went to, even if we gave up after ten minutes and went to have some cake. Don't judge us, it was hot, people!



No comments:

Post a Comment